Saturday, February 21, 2009

Train Rides
















I thought I'd answer the question about the train ride in a post. It took me a little while to remember it and I only remember bits and pieces, it happening sooo long ago you know. Well it was sometime after 1974, I was a teenager then for those of you who might have just been born, he he he. We lived in Troy Ohio at the time, boarded the train from Lima Ohio and went to Chicago. I remember riding the El train, (elevated train), taking pictures of the Sears Tower from the floor, we also went up in it. I remember we also went outside of tall building and learning that one of my brothers was afraid of heights. I don't know how long we stayed in Chicago, but the one night we stayed I do remember we ordered pizza and they delivered it with anchovies on it. We don't like them of course. I think we also went to a museum, not sure though which one. I can't seem to remember anymore of the trip, but this was a nice way to jog my memory and it was nice to remember.




Sears Tower








Anchovy Pizza: Ummm Yummy! Not!


1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a fun memory. It is good to remember fun family times like that.
You also reminded me that I've at least ridden the El train (in Chicago). Still, I want to ride a train like you did to Chicago. Someday I'll do that.
Yes, I was born in 1974 if you were referring to young en's like me. LOL