Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Mom with the Grandkid's and great grandkid's...


Mom and best friend Pat

I wanted to dedicate a post to my Mom for a day that is all about mothers. I saw a video put out by our church and thought it expressed a lot of the words I would use to describe my Mom. I tried to add the video to my blog and never could get it added, so I am putting the link here so that you can follow it. Enjoy the video...http://www.youtube.com/mormonmessages
I hope my Mom has a good day and knows how much I love her. Thankyou Mom for all you do for me and have done. I love you lots and lots....always and forever!!!!
Just a note of correction, if you can see the dates on the pictures, they are wrong, when I had taken them back in 2007 I had failed to reenter the correct date on my camera.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

You have an awesome MOM!

Mom said...

Thank you Chris!!

Cassie said...

We all love your mom at our house too!! Yea for Charlet!