Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday to Millie!

Millie was 5 months old, Mom is holding her.


Millie 6 mths old, beside a winnie the pooh slipper.


Millie and Mom in 2007, she was 2 years old.  Mom is ageless!


Millie and best friend Holly in 2009, neither wanted the bone!


4 years old


Millie 5yrs old and Missy 7yrs old, May 2005




Millie giving me the evil eye, really tired of me taking her picture!!! LOL

Princess Millie, 5 yrs old!  



Millie was born 5 years ago today, she weighed 3oz, and because of her deformed leg couldn't reach her mom, Fluffy. So after two weeks I fed her by bottle and she gained 3oz more by the end of the week. I think I've told you the story of how I came to have her in my life on last years post, if not let me know and I'll be happy to retell it.  Anyway I mostly wanted to post a few pictures from the beginning so you could see how small she was and how much she has grown.  I do love her, she is the highlight of my day, she makes me laugh, she comforts me, she listens to me, and most of all she loves me unconditionally!  How often I have thought I should be more like her when it comes to trusting people and loving people.  I hope you enjoy the photos, and I do want to tell Michelle Wahl, I know she reads this sometimes, how grateful I am for her bringing Millie into my life, I love you Michelle, thank you!

5 comments:

Mom said...

I thought of Millie the first thing when I got up this morning. She sure is a blessing to all of us and I am so grateful you have her. This has been a fast 5 years. May there be many , many more. Love you!!!

Millie and Me said...

Thanks Mom, she really enjoyed all the attention she got today and all the belly rubs...and all the love she got from you and LeRoy and of course Holly!!!! She says grrr in thanks for everything, love ya all, Millie and Me!

Mom said...

So, so, grateful for little Millie. I love her!!!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Millie.

Linda said...

She is so cute...What a joy our pets can be.
My baby past away back in 2000...

Enjoy all the Love you can get from Millie.
Linda