Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Belated Tribute to Peter Rolf's Graduation Day from June 2007









It is graduation time again. This year David, my brother Brian's second son is graduating from High School friday, May 30. I don't have any pictures of it yet and since I didn't do one for the oldest son Pete last year, I thought I would put in a few pictures of his graduation day from June of 2007. He has been going to Ball State University in Indiana, and this will be is sophmore year this coming fall. He is on their football team, I believe he is a linebacker. He has gotten very big and I don't have a current picture, as soon as I get pictures from this year I will add them for your viewing pleasure. These are all from last year, and that is Pete's class and some of his classmates above. Below are :
Brian and Pete in the first picture, David, the current grad, Grandma with Tommy, Charlie, Rachel and Brian in the stands, Pete holding Charlie, Brianna holding Charlie.











That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and there will be more from Davids in the next few weeks.



No comments: