Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying again...

Ok, I am going to try this again. I don't always feel like I have a story to tell, or that my life is very interesting. I have start somewhere, so I'll just start from today. I have been lucky enough to be working from home and sometimes Millie gets to go to work with me. Her job is to guard the homefront, from invading wild cats in the neighborhood. Her post is at the window next to my desk, pictures are provided. Occasionally she has to take a nap during work hours.





Other days when I have a long day scheduled she gets to spend the day at Grandma and Grandpa's


and play with her best friend and most favorite playmate, Holly.






Today she was at Holly's, and she had so much fun that when we got back home she had to have a nap.


Well I will have to add more at a later time, I am being growled at for some needed attention from Millie, the greatest little dog in the world.

No comments: