Saturday, May 1, 2010

Farmers Market Day!!!!


This was from last year, but this is our market, to find it you can go to this website: http://www.localharvest.org/farmers-markets/M1442

Or you can google "farmers market bellefontaine ohio" to find more sites and/or to get more information. 

I went this morning and got some honey from Rushsylvania, and got some asparagus.

There were mostly plants and baked goods being sold and I really didn't want to get plants till after the last frost, and I don't want to buy baked goods for many reasons, but the biggest one is I don't need them.

I was really hoping to find tomato's but they're not out yet. Oh well.  Ok I hope to see you all tomorrow at church, so good night.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so bummed that I slept too late.
I was really wanting some fresh spinach and asparagus. yummmmm Now I'm thinking about other things there, like cheese. I just like to walk around and look at things and say hello to people.
Next week I'll be there!

Millie and Me said...

I didn't see any spinach this week, but there was some asparagus, and I did enjoy the honey. But if you want we can go together, give each other a call. I like to walk around there too and I get a lot of info from some of the farmers, like how to take care of garlic.