Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I love my mom very much!!! I wish I find the words to describe or say how much she means to me or even how much I love her. She is the very example of what a Mother should be.  Loves me unconditionally, gives me lots of support, puts up with me, she gives Millie lots of love... I don't know what more to say about her.  Of all the mom's out there, I know my Mom is the best, the greatest and even the prettiest!!!

I wanted to add this quote from Thomas S. Monson, "Behold Thy Mother," Ensign, Apr 1998, pg2:

"One cannot forget mother and remember God,
One cannot remember mother and forget God.
Why? Because these two sacred persons,
God and mother, partners in creation, in love,
in sacrifice, in service, are as one."

I dedicate this to my Mom!

Love you lots and lots, Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!!!!!

Chris and Millie

No comments: