Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Baptism

I wanted to also share that it is the 30 year anniversary of my baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, by Elders Knowles and Flemming. What a wonderful blessing to belong to the church whose foundation is Jesus Christ. How I do love the Savior, and I am grateful for all the blessings He has given me throughout the years. I have a learned a lot about His gospel, one of the greatest is to know that I am a child of God, the next is that I know that my redeemer lives!, next that the priesthood is restored and on the earth today, which leads me to the next blessing, that families can be sealed together forever. I am so glad I had this opportunity to reflect and share a part of my testimony with you, I hope you know that for those of you who follow my blog, that I love you, and I know God loves you, thankyou for your love and friendship....I say these things in the name of our beloved Savior Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

What a beautiful post, Chris.
Thank you.

Miller Family said...

Thanks for sharing that, Chris! What a beautiful testimony. I am amazed every year on my baptism anniversary at how my life has chamged, been blessed and been molded. LYL, Beth

Millie and Me said...

Thank you both! It is strange but this year I sort of felt a kind of renewal again. I am trying to keep that feeling and trying to make some changes for the better. Thanks again, LYL