Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is Here!!!!!

Yeah, the weather is getting warmer and the sun is shining longer. I am sooo excited for spring, and especially so because I can't wait to start my garden. I have a few ideas of what I want to plant but I am hoping I have enough room for everything on my patio. As you can tell I have my computer up and running now so I can be more up to date on my blog, and I will definitely keep you all updated on my gardening adventure. By the way I hope you noticed I used butterflies for this blog, I love butterflies and wanted to share my joy of spring and the beauty of it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Like to new blog background. Very spring-time!

Cassie said...

Yea for spring...boo for allergies. LOL
Nice to see you back in blogworld.

Millie and Me said...

Thanks to both of you, I was afraid this background was too baby looking but it occured to me that spring is all about birth, newness and growth...so I guess it fit after all. My allergies are acting up to, but I am using a variety of allergy pills to shore me up. I still love this weather!!!