Thursday, April 15, 2010

What do you think?



Hi all, I tried to put these photos on facebook and can't figure out how to do it correctly, but I do know how to do it on my blog. I spent a quite a bit of time outside today, took a couple of walks with Millie and we took a long ride, her with her head out the window letting the wind blow her hair. She enjoys life so much, she is such a good example to me. So it was really cool when I saw the first cloud, which to me looked like a dog chasing a ball, and then I saw another, and I could see a variety of shapes in it. I got some very interesting interpretations on facebook, so I thought I'd share the pictures with the blog world. One of these days I will figure out how to put the photos correctly onto facebook. anyway...


What do you think?

No comments: