Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Presidency Message






I wanted to share this message with all.  I just listened to the First Presidency Christmas message and the Spirit was very strong, the messages were beautiful and edifying.  I hope that all will listen to the message and will remember to put Christ first this season.
Here is the website, I can't seem to get the link to work, so hopefully this will

http://lds.org/broadcasts/watch/christmas-devotional/2011/12?lang=eng&vid=699805565001&pkey=AQ%2E%2E,AAAAD5C7cik%2E,NkEKrBzbuXJBcGJrgsDFjLEiJ-nXhUBl&pid=610705729001

Ok I tried it, it works, just click on the link and it will take you to the devotional...enjoy.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I don't know if it is me getting older each year or what, but every year these seem better and better. What a blessing we have in the Gospel.